It’s always an amazing feeling when you have something to look forward to, so why not treat yourself to a cheeky little getaway?
Luxury Tipperary Staycation
With this gorgeous staycation, I found on Livingsocial, you and a partner will be able to escape to the beautiful countryside of Co. Tipperary! As soon as you walk through the door at Aherlow House, you’ll be spoiled rotten – you’ll get tea or coffee and scones on arrival, so right off the bat, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the holiday!
Aherlow House is located on the foothills of Sliabh na Muc and surrounded by a private forest, so as you can imagine you’ll be able to take advantage of unparalleled seclusion and peace. Hike across the landscapes, soak up the views and explore everything the Galtee Mountains have to offer!
Once you get back you can treat yourself to an excellent meal at the Treetop Restaurant, or enjoy a romantic drink or two at the cosy bar. You’ll get full Irish breakfast provided each morning too, so you’re guaranteed to get the day off to the perfect start.
It’s the perfect little escape from that 9 – 5 routine or even a wonderful surprise for a birthday or romantic escape. The choice is yours, but one thing’s for sure: you’ll have a hard time leaving! ;)
- Luxury Tipperary Staycation: 1 Night for 2 People in Excellent Guesthouse incl. Scones, Hot Drink & Breakfast only €59
- Travel period: Valid Sun – Thurs a week until 31/10/2017 excluding certain dates (must book by 31st July, €25 supplement for Friday & Saturday night stays)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Aherlow House
- Rating: 8.3 out of 10 on Booking.com
- Location: Glen of Aherlow, Co. Tipperary
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €29.50 per person based on two adults sharing