When touring around Thailand, it can often be the case that you might make a little splurge on fancy accommodation at one point of your stay. I have found an excellent, luxury Koh Tao Airbnb which is simply stunning and could very well be the highlight of your whole holiday if you find yourself in this neck of the woods.
Luxury Koh Tao Airbnb
As I said, I found this Airbnb which can accommodation anything from one to six people. The price that is quoted for this particular post is for six people to stay from the 09/07/2018 – 11/07/2018 but there is availability the whole way through the year at a lot of different prices. I can tell you from firsthand experience that Koh Tao is a truly stunning island. The sunsets, the snorkeling and the locals are all top drawer. Koh Tao is an island that has received some bad press in the past but it is completely unwarranted. It is the same as anywhere else, if you know where to go and just plan your stay a bit beforehand then everything should go off without a hitch.
This particular Airbnb has an awesome hot tub and balcony which will give you a fantastic ocean view and there are three king-sized beds so if you are travelling as a group of six, it’s not the case that you will be stuck for space. I would also recommend using Lomprayah to get too and from the island as they are by far the most reliable form of transport when travelling around the islands in Thailand.
Let this be your Thailand treat and follow the link to book your Airbnb today.
- Luxury Koh Tao Airbnb: Stay in Stunning Airbnb for up to 6 People from only €105pp
- Travel period: 09/07/2018 – 11/07/2018
- Airbnb Listing: Koh Tao villa | 3bdr | Amazing view | Free taxi
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 54 reviews + Superhost Status
- Location: Koh Tao Thailand
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: from only €105pp based on 6 people sharing