Soak up that fresh air and enjoy the sea breeze with this incredible staycation to Co. Galway!
Luxury Galway Getaway
I’ve spotted a gorgeous property on Airbnb that’ll make for a relaxing getaway, whether it be with friends or family. The Dolphin Beach Lodge is located right at the beach and nestled by gorgeous hills, meaning that you’ll feel as snug as a bug as you enjoy those stunning views of the sea right at your doorstep.
There’s space enough for 6 people, since the property boast 3 spacious bedrooms providing plenty of comfort. With a huge open-plan kitchen and dining area you’ll be able to rustle up some delicious meals for dinner and enjoy the company, and in the cosy living room you can relax by the open fire or watch the sun slowly setting on the horizon.
Since you’re in a fantastic location for exploring the Wild Atlantic Way you’ve got plenty of amazing day trips ahead of you, and you can even try your hand at all sorts of activities like stand-up paddle boarding, sailing or golfing. And once your day’s adventures are done you can always kick back in one of the local pubs and enjoy a hearty meal!
If you’re craving a proper change of scenery (and let’s face it, the West coast’s landscapes are pretty hard to beat!), then click the link below! There are tons of dates available, so just pick whatever suits you! :)
- Luxury Galway Getaway: 3 Nights in Gorgeous Beach Lodge for 6 People with Sea Views only €170pp
- Travel period: Lots of dates available (ones in screenshot are just a suggestion)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Listing: Dolphin Beach Lodge
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 5 reviews
- Location: Clifden, Co. Galway
- Accommodates: 6 People
- Catering: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €170 per person based on six adults sharing