I found you this Luxury Dublin Weekend Retreat in August 2017! This is the perfect spot for a romantic getaway, or to just chill and catch up with friends, as you can fit up to 4 people here! The property is located just 12km from Dublin city centre, where you can explore the iconic Temple Bar district, visit the Guinness Storehouse or Ireland’s most prestigious university, Trinity College Dublin. But, you’re set right at the foot of the beautiful Dublin Mountains and close to the Wicklow Way Walks.
Luxury Dublin Weekend Retreat
This Bespoke Retreat has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! During your stay, you’ll have access to the entire house and a private garden, of which the house has lovely views. The house is designed around being in nature, so there’s no TV, but there is a Wi-Fi for your convenience, or if you do want to snuggle up with a movie. There is one bedroom, plus a king size sofa bed in the living area. The host will meet you upon arrival, and has equipped the house with little conveniences for your stay, such as shampoo, towels and basic cooking staples.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Luxury Dublin Weekend Retreat: 2 Nights for 2 People in Bespoke Cottage Close to Dublin Mountains only €142pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel period: 4 – 6 August 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights on SkyScanner
- Hotel: Bespoke Retreat
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 75 reviews
- Location: Bohernabreena, Co. Dublin
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €142 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly