Luxury Donegal Break
1 Night in 5* Castle Hotel with Breakfast, 3 Course Dinner, Tour, Leisure Access & Spa Discount
Hotel Solis Lough Eske Castle
meals Half board
If it’s the high life you want, then you just can’t go wrong with this amazing luxury Donegal break!
Luxury Donegal Break
Staying in a castle – it’s like something straight out of a fairy tale! This Groupon deal for a stay at the gorgeous 5* Solis Lough Eske Castle is definitely fit for a king and queen thanks to the fantastic extras that help make the experience even more unforgettable. :)
The hotel itself is an amazing building whose history can be traced back to the 14th Century. The perfectly landscaped grounds and beautiful surroundings mean that it really is a breathtaking place – you’ll be head over heels in love!
To help you get to know the property better there is a free castle tour included too. You’ll have access to the fantastic spa that even comes with its own infinity pool, and if you decide to book yourselves a spa treatment in advance that’s over 60 minutes, you’ll get a 20% discount! Fine dining is high up on the agenda too, with a complimentary 3-course meal and a full Irish breakfast provided for you. On top of that, you will be given a voucher of €5 for afternoon tea. All you’ve got to worry about is how best to pamper yourselves. ;)
This is definitely a staycation with a real wow-factor, so if you think of treating your better half then you’ll definitely be in their good books with this! Simply click the link below to get your voucher.
- Luxury Donegal Break: 1 Night in 5* Castle Hotel incl. 3 Course Dinner, Tour, Leisure Access, Spa Discount & Breakfast for €128
- Travel period: Valid Sun-Fri, from 20 Jan to 18 Apr 2019.
- Length of stay: 1 night (2-night option available)
- Hotel: Solis Lough Eske Castle
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Lough Eske, Co. Donegal
- Board basis: Dinner & breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €128 per person based on two adults sharing