It never hurts to pamper yourself every once in a while, whether it’s with your best friend or your better half! If you’re feeling the need to recharge your batteries then keep reading, because I’ve found an excellent deal on Livingsocial for a first class Kildare Spa break!
Luxurious Kildare Spa Break
This deal pretty much covers all your bases, meaning that as soon as you check in to the Osprey Hotel you can just focus on really letting your stress melt away! Your stay will be off to the perfect start; there will be a bottle of complimentary prosecco that’ll be waiting for you in your executive room, so toast to a lovely romantic stay!
First of all – the spa side of the deal. You’ve got a complimentary VOYA seaweed bath treatment included during your stay – the hand-harvested seaweed actually has really beneficial effects, especially for your skin, plus it’s a great way to relieve aches, pains and stress. For even more pampering, you’ve got access to the leisure centre where you can make use of the hydro-pool, swimming pool and gym facilities.
When it comes to dining, you’ve got €22 of dining credit to use at the fantastic Herald & Devoy Restaurant. There are some seriously scrumptious dishes on their menu, ranging from gorgeous seafood to locally reared beef. Plus they have a great selection on cocktails to go along with it too! If that wasn’t good enough already, you’ve got complimentary breakfast and 1pm check-out!
As you can see this is an incredible deal – one for true spa lovers! Treat you and your loved one to a romantic escape for just the two of you or grab your best friend and spoil yourselves rotten. After all, I’m sure you deserve it! ;)
- Luxurious Kildare Spa Break: 1 Night at the Fantastic 4* Osprey Hotel incl. Seaweed Bath, Leisure Centre Access, Prosecco, Dining Credit & Breakfast only €77pp
- Travel period: Vaid for stays until 31st May 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Osprey Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Naas, Co. Kildare
- Board basis: Breakfast + dining credit included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €77 per person based on two adults sharing