London is most definitely calling with this absolutely brilliant deal that I’ve just come across on Groupon.ie. It is a hotel offer that will see you explore the best of London & Buckingham Palace, whilst staying in a posh 4* star London hotel at the same time. It’s a pretty sweet prospect don’t you think? :)
London & Buckingham Palace
The cost of your entry into Buckingham Palace is included as a part of the overall package price, turning this from a good deal into a great one. There are so many more amazing sights around that make a holiday to London an irresistible prospect. I love strolling around Oxford St. window shopping until I pluck up the courage to actually go in and buy something. I also love the natural beauty of St James’ Park which is right beside Buckingham Palace.
Going up on the London Eye to get a bird’s eye view of the city is always fun and the architecture all around, as you walk through Westminster is definitely something that will stick in the memory for a long time. You will be staying in The Tower, which is a very famous and fabulous 4* London Hotel. It has a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor and is in a perfectly central location. There are no flights included with this deal but with the huge range of available dates, arrival options and departure airport options you are bound to come across cheap flights! :)
Give yourself a cheeky treat and explore London & Buckingham Palace this September. Follow the link below to book this great deal today.
- London & Buckingham Palace: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Entry Tickets for only €125
- Travel period: 4th, 6th of Sep 2015 (many more dates available for surcharge)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Air temperature during stay: Dependent on selected dates
- Hotel: The Tower, London
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3376 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: at Tower Bridge, London
- Board basis: Breakfast Included
- Price: only €125 per person based on two adults sharing