If you want to get away from your busy life and just get into nature for a couple of days then this is the Airbnb for you. Read on to find out more!
Log Cabin Adventure
Located near the village of Coole in Westmeath, this Authentic Log Cabin is perfect for somebody looking for adventure. There’s no electricity in this hut but there is a wood stove for heating, a kitchenette and cooking facilities all on the shores of lovely Lake Derravaragh. There are dates available from now throughout the whole of Autumn. I’d recommend going before Winter so you can still wrap up and enjoy the great outdoors!
- Log Cabin Adventure: 2 Nights in Authentic Nature on the Shore of Lough Derravaragh only €111
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: Dates available throughout Autumn
- Airbnb listing: Authentic Log Cabin
- Score: 5/5 out of 27 reviews + super host award
- Location: Coole, Co. Westmeath
- Meals: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €111 per person based on two adults sharing