Heads up everyone – especially those of you looking for to treat you and a loved one to something special! I found this incredible deal for a first-class Limerick spa break that’s bound to be nothing short of heavenly.
Limerick Spa Break
Thanks to this Livingsocial deal you and a partner will be spending a night at the excellent Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick. This gorgeous 4* hotel is set in acres of beautiful parkland, which means that it’s the perfect place for people looking for some peace and seclusion.
You’ll be treated to a delicious three course meal at the hotel’s exceptional Porters Restaurant. In the morning there’s a hearty full Irish breakfast to look forward to, so as you can see you’ll really be spoilt during your stay there! And what about some free bubbly and chocolates?
But that’s not all! You’ll also have access to the luxurious spa area too! There’s a steam room, indoor heated pool and an outdoor Jacuzzi for you to unwind in, but let’s not forget the lanconium either! Why not try the cold fog and tropical rain showers too? Whatever you choose to do you can be sure that you’ll be going home feeling refreshed and relaxed – just put your feet up and enjoy yourself!
With a deal this good you’d be crazy to miss it! I have a feeling this is going to sell like hot cakes, so I’d be quick if I were you. ;)
- Limerick Spa Break: 1 Night incl 4* Hotel, 3 Course Dinner, Access to Spa, Bubbly & Chocolates only €135
- Travel period: Valid from 01/11/2017 – 08/12/2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Destination: Limerick
- Hotel: Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Limerick
- Board basis: Dinner & breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €68 per person based on two adults sharing