I found you this Leitrim Family Getaway, available until the end of June this year! Take your family away to the beautiful Co. Leitrim, where you can enjoy countryside walks, golfing and visits into the nearby town of Drumshanbo. You could also visit Co. Leitrim’s capital town, Carrick-on-Shannon for a day trip! Leitrim is also home to the historic Cavan & Leitrim Railway offering visitors the chance to see an extensive collection of steam, diesel trains, rolling stock and vintage buses.
Leitrim Family Getaway
The Lough Allen Hotel has an 80/100 rating out of 288 reviews on Trivago, so I’m sure you and all your family are going to love it too! The hotel is situated on a lake shore and is the perfect escape from the stresses of family life! The hotel spa is complete with a hot tub, sauna, pool, gym and steam room, alongside a wide list of treatments, so this is the place to go if you’re looking to really wind down. This deal includes a stay in a standard double/twin room for 2 adults and 2 children, breakfast, a main course dinner served on one night, a €20 Spa Credit voucher for 2 people and access to the hotel’s leisure facilities.
I found this deal on Groupon! Please book directly with them. Have a great time!
- Leitrim Family Getaway: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner + €20 Spa Credit and Extras for Family of 4 only €50 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel period: 17 March – 30 June 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: The Lough Allen
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago out of 288 reviews
- Location: Drumshanbo, Leitrim
- Board Basis: Breakfast, Dinner on first night
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €50 per person based on a family of 4 sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly