While we may just have made out way into autumn, I personally can’t wait for Christmas! Not only are people generally merrier, but it’s a great time to tick another city off your bucket list. I found this Krakow Christmas market break that’s sure to put you in a good mood, thanks to Expedia!
Krakow Christmas Market Break
One of my favourite things about Krakow is the great hotels you can find for an affordable price! The Garden Palace Hotel is no exception – you’ll find great service, stylish rooms and nearby sights all in a central location! During your stay in the Old Town, you will get to admire the city’s beautiful medieval fixtures. Nearby monuments include the National Museum, Jozef Mehoffer House, Main Market Square and Collegium Maius.
You’ll have a delightful time hitting up the city’s Christmas market. Krakow is a city that has a great mix of history and culture! CVisit the central square, Rynek Glowny, and pick up some sweets, handmade goods or just enjoy the mulled wine. This is really one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Since you’re here for three nights, there are a couple of great landmarks that are well worth checking out including Wawel Castle, the Rynek underground or the haunting Schindler’s factory.
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Krakow Christmas Market Break: 3 Nights in Excellent, Central Hotel Incl. Flights just €179
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Garden Palace Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Krakow, Poland
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €179 per person based on two adults sharing