Thinking it’s about time you had a little break? Then be sure to check out this excellent deal for a Kinsale getaway I’ve spotted!
I love being beside the seaside – that fresh sea air is the perfect way to de-stress and relax! This awesome Escapes.ie deal will see you and your loved one enjoy a quaint little getaway to the gorgeous port town of Kinsale.
There are tons of extras to help make your stay at the Blue Haven Hotel extra special, included delicious cookies on arrival and a cosy afternoon tea. So it goes without saying that you just know you’re going to be absolutely spoiled during your time here!
Make yourselves comfy in your plush rooms and indulge in a complimentary glass of wine when dining at the hotel’s superb restaurant. They specialise in fresh seafood using the catch of the day, but there’s also some delicious Spanish tapas on offer too. Towards evening head out to town and soak up the warm and welcoming atmosphere – it doesn’t matter if you’re out too late, since you’ve got full Irish breakfast and late checkout to get you back into shape. ;)
If you need take some time to chill and recover from a stressful week then I can only recommend snapping this deal up! Just click the link below to get your voucher. :)
- Kinsale Getaway: 1 Night incl. Cookies, Afternoon Tea, Wine When Dining, Breakfast & Late Checkout only €70pp
- Travel period: Valid Sun – Thurs until 14/04/2017 excluding certain dates (advance booking required)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Blue Haven
- Rating: 84/100 on Trivago
- Location: Kinsale, Co. Cork
- Board basis: Afternoon tea and breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €70 per person based on two adults sharing