Lovers of the outdoors – this deal is for you! Experience some of the best landscapes around with this fantastic Killarney adventure holiday!
Killarney Adventure Holiday
Hiking, kayaking, cycling – you’ll be out and about with this fantastic deal currently going on Livingsocial, which treats you to a two night stay in Killarney plus a wealth of activities to get stuck into.
You’ll be staying at one of two hostels, Neptune’s Hostel or the Black Sheep Hostel, both of which will guarantee you a great night’s sleep and a comfy place to put your feet up after all that adventuring. They’re both right in the heart of the town, so you’ve got plenty of fantastic restaurants and cosy pubs with live music close by.
During your time here you’ll have the opportunity to hike Ireland’s tallest peak, Carrauntoohill. At a mighty 1,038m tall, it’s safe to say that it’ll be pretty satisfying to reach the top, and those views will be a worthy award for your hike! You’ll also be heading out on kayaks exploring the beautiful lakes, and with bike hire included then you’re more than welcome to tour Killarney National Park at your own pace. :)
If you’ve been wanting to get back in touch with nature then this is totally the deal for you – just click the link below to check it out! :)
- Killarney Adventure Holiday: 2 Nights in one of 2 Hostels incl. Tours, Kayak & Bike Hire only €85pp
- Travel period: Valid for Saturday, Tuesday & Thursday arrivals between 01/04/2017 – 30/09/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Black Sheep Hostel or Neptune’s Hostel
- Location: Killarney
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €85 per person based on two adults sharing