Kilkenny is one of the most splendid towns in all of Ireland, its castles and towers harkening back to a medieval past. Then with all the pubs, restaurants, friendly locals and with all the many festivals that take place here every year its a smashing place. This delightful Airbnb lets you stay on a dairy farm just on the outskirts!
Kilkenny Family Farm Staycation
This Gorgeous Airbnb has two comfy bathrooms with a fully stocked Kitchen and private bathroom all to yourselves. The host lives in the other property on the farm and has excellent reviews for helpfulness and hospitality. There is a large garden with swingsets and goalposts for children to play in and guests are welcome to visit the animals :) You have the town just a 15-minute drive away, absolutely go visit Kilkenny Castle it’s a must see!
Just click the link below to book this stay. You can change the dates and the number of people staying even if you’d like!
- Kilkenny Family Farm Staycation – 2 Nights for 4 People on Lovely Dairy Farm with Two-Bedrooms, Bathroom, and Kitchen only €47pp!
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 26/10/2018 -28/10/2018 (plenty of other dates available!)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airbnb listing: 2 Bedroom/Kitchen Farmhouse
- Score: 5/5 out of 108 reviews
- Location: 15 min drive from Kilkenny town
- Meals: Breakfast kit and fresh produce provided
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €47 per person based on two adults sharing