I found you this Kilkenny Cottage Deal in August 2017! You’ll be staying in Kells, a beautiful Irish rural village surrounded by rolling fields and leading down to the Kings River. There are several historic buildings to admire and a few local pubs with live music to pass away an evening in! Adjacent to the to the cottage, you’ll find a 12th century Augustinian Priory, which is one of Ireland’s best medieval monuments. There’s plenty of outdoor activities to do in the area too, such a fishing and golfing.
Kilkenny Cottage Deal
The Enchanting Mill Cottage has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The cottage has a lovely restored thatched roof and a warm and homely atmosphere inside. It was originally built in the 18th century, and today is surrounded by lovely gardens. There are 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a single. There’s a bathroom with waterfall shower, an open fireplace and a full modern kitchen. This deal is based on a self-catered stay, although the hosts will provide useful amenities at the cottage.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Kilkenny Cottage Deal: 3 Nights in Cosy Cottage for Group of 4 only €137pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel period: 7 – 10 August 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Find the cheapest flights on SkyScanner
- Hotel: The Enchanting Mill Cottage
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 233 reviews
- Location: Kilkenny, Ireland
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €137 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly