Killarney National Park is one of the most drop-dead gorgeous places in all of Ireland in my book. With this deal on Airbnb, you’ll be able to stay in a top-location situated walking distance to the town centre and to the park itself! Read on to find out more about this bank holiday getaway!
Kerry Bank Holiday Weekend
This top-rated Private Room close to the town centre has absolutely sensational reviews from previous guests. A light breakfast is provided in the kitchen each morning and there is also a playful golden retriever who lives in the house. It has been praised for it’s great location in reviews and offers a good middle point between the wonderful town with all its pubs and restaurants, and the stunning national park itself. You’ll also be just a short drive away from the Wild Atlantic Way and the amazing sights on the coast!
Click the link below to book your stay. There are many other dates available if you’d like to make the journey another time! Have fun :)
- Kerry Bank Holiday Weekend: 3 Nights in Top-Rated Airbnb in Gorgeous Killarney only €85
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 26/10/2018 – 29/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airbnb listing: Double Room, Private Bathroom, Light Breakfast
- Score: 5/5 out of 69 reviews + Superhost award
- Location: Killarney, Co. Kerry
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €85 per person based on two adults sharing