Bella Italia! :) That part of Italy is specifically charming because of the beach of Alassio. It’s a nice small town located in the Riviera di ponente which is close to Le Cinque Terre. Alassio has became an important tourist centre over the years and is really worth a visit. Apart from the beach, you should visit the most famous sight in Alassio which is the Muretto. It’s a wall that consists of many tiles, each and every one different in shape and colour and signed by many celebrities. In fact, the first tile was signed by Ernest Hemingway in the 1950’s. Today there are over 500 tiles and signatures on the Muretto.
So take the chance and book for example 3 days on hrs.com and enjoy a relaxing and indulging stay in the 3-star Hotel Rosa (80% on TripAdvisor) with breakfast for only €53 per person (based on 2 travellers). The hotel is located in a peaceful surrounding and is perfect for having a wellness holiday. The price on hrs.com includes many services like free bicycle rental and a 20% wellness voucher. You can choose from many dates between April and May 2014.
FYI: For cheap flights check budgetair.ie
- Italy: 3 Days incl. Beach Hotel with Breakfast and Flights for only €53
- Travel period: April and May 2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Hotel: 3-star Hotel Rosa
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor out of 198 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: directly on the beach
- Board basis: rich breakfast buffet
- Price includes following services: Welcome drink, free bicycle rental, free Wi-Fi access, 20% wellness voucher
- Price: only €53 per person based on two adults sharing