Here is the perfect excuse for a break away to the beautiful Irish coastline. Right at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, situated on the Inishowen Peninsula, the Ballyliffin Hotel is the perfect spot for some scenic time-out by the sea. What is even more, I found a fantastic deal on Livingsocial!
Inishowen Coast in Donegal
The deal is valid for arrivals between March and May with check in days on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. Ideal for a few quiet days away where you can bask in endless beaches with breath taking scenery. There is nothing like a walk along the seaside; just wrap up warm if there’s a bit of a brisk wind, breath in the ocean air and feel the breeze in your hair.
The Inishowen Peninsula is full of life; there is so much to do all throughout the year. The local Sea Angling Club offer guided trips with all novice and beginners welcome. All trips go from Bunagee Pier at 9:30am until 5:30pm and you are sure to see Basking Shark, Dolphins and Seals. This is a perfect day long exploration before you check-in for your first night at the hotel.
Visit a traditional Irish Cottage, The Flough Traditional Cottage attracts visitors all over the world and offers a unique, entertaining experience complete with music, songs and poetry. Try your hand at kayaking just for fun, there are loads of places to take part.
To book this offer, follow any of the links below.
- Inishowen Coast: 2 Nights for 2 People incl. Daily Breakfast for only €42.50pp
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel period: Valid for stays until 30/04/2019 (subject to availability)
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Destination: Inishowen, Co. Donegal
- Hotel: Ballyliffin Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Inishowen Peninsula
- Meals: Breakfast each morning
- Price: only €42.50 per person based on two adults sharing