Now this listing on Airbnb is THE dream for sure!
Incredible Westport Staycation
Ever wanted to stay in an authentic log cabin? Well here’s your chance! Situated in the gorgeous mountains of Mayo is this truly breathtaking cabin that really is the stuff of dreams. The property has picked up several awards from newspapers and the reviews of past guests are filled with praise, so you really can’t go wrong with this place.
The cabin itself features four bedrooms, several bathrooms, spacious communal spaces and a kitchen that comes with all the mod-cons you could ever need. There’s even some glamping pods outside for extra sleeping room. Pretty much all of the structures in the main lodge are made entirely from wood and it’s incredible to see the workmanship that’s gone into it. Plus the materials make this whole place just feel super snug. I could definitely see myself chilling on the couch by the open fire, enjoying those views and a good book… Heavenly stuff!
There’s a space for up to 16 guests which is really incredible! Prices start from €700 per night, but your group size will affect the prices. But even if you do stay as a group of 16 for example, then you’re only paying around €60 a night per person, which is still a fantastic deal for an experience as unique as this. I’d definitely recommend having a look at the listing at Airbnb and planning what’ll be a fantastic adventure in a stunning part of the country. :)
- Incredible Westport Staycation: Stay in a Breathtaking Log Cabin With Space for up to 16 Guests from €700 per night
- Travel period: Availability across 2018
- Listing: Log cabin in the mountains
- Accommodates: up to 16 guest
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Near Westport, Co. Mayo
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: rates start from only €700 per night
- Rates change depending on group size
- If travelling as a group of 16, the rates start from €960 per night – or just €60 per person per night! :)