There’s no better atmosphere in all of Ireland on Halloween night than Temple Bar in Dublin. Irish and tourists alike celebrate the night dressed in garb, delighted with the freedom the bank holiday offers. I found this excellent and spacious apartment on Airbnb which is perfect for groups. Read on to find out more!
Halloween in Temple Bar
This two bedroom apartment can hold up to 6 people on account of the double sofa bed in the living room. There is one bathroom with kitchen and balcony. Situated in Temple Bar, it faces the quieter riverside so whether you’re out celebrating on the streets or enjoying a cosy night in the flat, you’ll be able to rest easy!
- Halloween in Temple Bar: 1 Night in Top-Class Dublin Apartment for 6 people just €61pp
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 31/10/2018 – 01/11/2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Airbnb listing: Unique apartment | TEMPLE BAR | ON THE RIVER
- Score: 5/5 out of 174 reviews
- Location: Temple Bar, Dublin City Centre
- Meals: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €61 per person based on two adults sharing