I love a getaway, don’t get me wrong. But sometimes I’m just completely over all the hassle of getting to the airport, checking in, going through security . . . it’s enough to make your head spin. So I’ve found the most perfect staycation with this overnight stay in the Gresham Hotel. It doesn’t get more central than this!
Stay in the Gresham Hotel in Dublin
You simply cannot get lost when you stay in The Gresham Hotel – it’s right on O’Connell Street! This four star hotel is in a super historical building, but the rooms in the hotel are super modern and classy. Just what you expect – and deserve – from a stay in Dublin!
Thanks to its location you are right in the heat of the action! Fish lovers and chipper fanatics will adore Beshoffs closeby for dinner, while those with a finer palate and a heftier bank balance can head to Chapter One on Parnell Street – consistently voted Dublin’s best restaurant. The seven course tasting meal might be a little steep, but it’s a delight for the senses. Your breakfast is included in the price of your stay, so never worry about going home anything less than full and happy! Just book your stay with the links below!
- Stay at the Gresham Hotel: Overnight Stay in Super Central Hotel with Breakfast Included €73.50
- Provider: Trivago
- Travel dates: 09/09/2018 – 10/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: The Gresham Dublin
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: O’Connell Street
- Meals: breakfast included
- Transportation not included
- Price: only €73.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing