If you want a holiday in Ireland that has all the charm of the countryside but is still in the hubbub of the city, then Cork is definitely the spot for you. With this gorgeous Cork minibreak, you’ll be right in the thick of it. As the hotel is in the seaside village of Kinsale, you’re just a half an hour’s drive from Cork City, where a trip to the English Market is a must! Hey, if it’s good enough for the Queen. . . You’re also going to be an hour and a half of the natural beauty of Killarney, where you can walk around the park. Whatever your tastes, there’s definitely something to do here.
Your 4* Cork minibreak
You’ll stay in the luxury of the 4* Macdonald Kinsale Hotel & Spa. This stunning hotel rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor, is right out on Oysterhaven Bay, so you get perfect views across the bay. You’ll be truly spoiled here, with a bottle of wine awaiting you on your arrival. You’ll also get dinner in the evening, and breakfast the following morning after a cosy night’s sleep in your Classic Room. There’s also a €20 voucher to put towards any pre-booked spa treatment. Sounds to me like this is the perfect getaway!
I found this awesome Cork minibreak on Groupon so be sure that you book with the links I’ve provided you below!
- Gorgeous Cork Minibreak: Overnight Stay in 4* Hotel with Breakfast, Dinner, Wine, and Spa Credit only €68
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel dates: valid for travel from 1/10/2018 – 31/03/2019
- Length of stay: 1 night
- 2 night stay also available, €98 pp
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: Macdonald Kinsale Hotel & Spa
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: overlooking Oysterhaven Bay
- Meals: breakfast and dinner included
- Extras: €20 spa credit
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €68 per person based on two adults sharing