Soak up a bit of nature with no less luxury! Enjoy glamping in Offaly and try the new trend! :)
Glamping in Offaly
If you’re not into camping, but still want to get in touch with nature this great offer I found on LivingSocial is perfect for you :)
Included in the deal are 2 nights in the Giltraps Townhouse & Glamping as well as many extras. Enjoy a great outdoor experience with the comforts of a hotel. Your cabins feature comfortable beds and electricity. Located right at the foothills of the Slieve Bloom Mountains you can enjoy great panorama all day long :)
Make the best of your complimentary offer for the half-day bike hire and explore the many trails around. In the afternoon you can enjoy a free brew in Giltraps bar. Kinnitty Castle, historic churches, and fishing spots are all around, you are in a prime location for sure! Leave your cell phones at home and really take a breath! This stay can do wonders. In the evenings, I recommend a cosy barbeque. Watch the night sky and listen to the cracks of the fire. Snooze- off into late morning, as late check-out is all taken care of!
If you haven’t tried it, it’s about time! Check the details right here and get booking. Thank me later ;)
- Glamping in Offaly: 2 Nights for 3 People with Local Brew, Bike Hire & Late Check-Out only €63pp
- Travel period: Voucher valid for stays until 31st May 2019.
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Giltraps Townhouse & Glamping
- Rating: 5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Kinnitty, Co. Offaly
- Board basis: self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €63 per person based on three adults sharing