Fancy a getaway where you’re surrounded by pristine nature? Then you’re going to love this Airbnb in Limerick’s Galtee Mountains, the highest mountain range in Ireland! There are some beautiful hikes and biking trails right on your doorstep, so take all those views in and enjoy that fresh air. Ballyhoura Forest, know for its mountain biking trails is just a 20 minute drive away. If you want something unusual to try out, how about exploring the nearby Mitchelstown caves?
Glamping in Limerick
This yurt has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there! The yurt has a double bed and separate sofa bed, a full-music system, a DVD player and a selection of films. There is even Wi-Fi – basic mind you, but at least you can still get in touch with the outside world! ;) Outside, guests have access to a trampoline, BBQ facilities and garden furniture. The full-bathroom is 20 metres away and bathrobes and towels are provided. There’s also breakfast provided by the host as well, but only for 2 people – just a little something to bear in mind if you decide to go as a larger group. :)
Take a look at the listing over at Airbnb and see what dates take your fancy. You can even customise the group size if you wish but this will affect nightly rates. :)
- Glamping in Limerick: Stay in a Fantastic Yurt in The Galtee Mountains with Breakfast Included from only €80pn!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel period: Availability across 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Listing: Glamping in Galtee Mountains
- Accommodates: Up to 4 guests
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Close to Galtee Castle, Co. Limerick
- Board basis: Breakfast included (2 guests max)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Price: from only €80 per night (excluding extra fees)
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly