Fancy a getaway where you’re surrounded by pristine nature? Then you’re going to love this Airbnb in Limerick’s Galtee Mountains, the highest inland mountain range in Ireland!
15/07/2019 – 18/07/2019 €139 – 3 Nights
23/07/2019 – 25/07/2019 €93 – 2 Nights
29/07/2019 – 31/07/2019 €93 – 2 Nights
06/08/2019 – 09/08/2019 €139 – 3 Nights
20/08/2019 – 23/08/2019 €139 – 3 Nights
Glamping in Limerick
This yurt has a five-star rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there! You’ll have a double bed and a separate sofa bed, a full-music system, a DVD player and a selection of films. There is even Wi-Fi! Outside, guests have access to a trampoline, BBQ facilities and garden furniture. The full-bathroom is 20 metres away and bathrobes and towels are provided.
There are some beautiful hikes and biking trails right on your doorstep, so take all those views in and enjoy that fresh air. Ballyhoura Forest, known for its mountain biking trails is just a 20-minute drive away. If you want something unusual to try out, how about exploring the nearby Mitchelstown caves?
Take a look at the listing over at Airbnb and see what dates take your fancy. You can even customise the group size if you wish but this will affect nightly rates. :)
- Galtee Mountains Glamping: 2-3 in a Fantastic Yurt Located in Stunning Surroundings from only €93
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: Dates across 2019
- Length of stay: 2-3 nights
- Listing: Glamping in Galtee Mountains
- Accommodates: Up to 4 guests
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Close to Galtee Castle, Co. Limerick
- Board basis: Breakfast included (2 guests max)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Price: from only €93 per person based on two adults sharing