With this cute little deal for a spot of glamping in Kerry, you’ll definitely be able to enjoy a proper spot of peace and quiet, perfect for those looking to really unwind, relax and forget about that stress!
Glamping in Kerry
You may have already seen my posts featuring the beautiful vintage caravan in Co. Kerry before – and I gotta say I’m totally in love with it. But would ye believe that there’s a second listing for the same campsite? This time the cute factor has been turned up to the max, since you’ll be staying in a gorgeous little gypsy caravan that’s bursting with that cutesy, countryside charm!
There’s space enough for 2 people, so this is great if you just want a little bit of time together with your better half spent enjoying lazy summer afternoons and snuggling up in the evening. The wagon features a comfy double bed and facilities for making tea of coffee, and the table and chairs outside mean that you can bring a book and chill outside during the day.
The hosts will even provide a tasty breakfast, so that’s definitely something to look forward to in the morning!
To book your glamping trip simply click the link below to be taken to the Airbnb listing. You’re free to pick whatever dates you want provided there’s still availability. Nightly rates start from just €50 and there’s a €15 service fee per stay, just so you know!
- Glamping in Kerry: Stay 2 Nights in a Cosy Restored Gypsy Caravan for 2 People incl. Breakfast from just €58
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 15/04/2019 – 17/04/2019 (Cheapest dates)
- Listing: Chez Shea Gypsy Wagon
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Accommodates: 2 guests
- Location: Lauragh, Co. Kerry
- Board basis: Hosts will provide breakfast
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- 2-night minimum stay
- Price: starting from only €50 per night (plus €8pp service fee per stay)