Craving a proper bit of down time? Escape the city and retreat to the beautiful surrounds of the Wild Atlantic Way with this adorable little glamping trip to the Dingle Peninsula!
Glamping in Dingle
I’ve spotted a gorgeous little gypsy wagon over at Airbnb that promises an unforgettable time. This authentic little wagon has been lovingly restored and decorated, with ample space for a couple thanks to the double bed and cosy corners to relax in. You’ll love the feeling of seclusion thanks to the spacious gardens filled with flowers and shrubs.
And it’s not just the wagon itself that makes a getaway here. Your hosts will give you the warmest of welcomes, and at the on-site restaurant you’ll be able to get stuck into homemade veggie dishes with ingredients sourced from the garden, or you sit down and enjoy a lovely tea.
There are loads of dates available across 2019 and 2020 – the dates I’ve picked out are just an example. And you can choose to stay longer than two nights as well! For more info, simply hit the link to be taken to the listing over at Airbnb. :)
- Glamping in Dingle: 2 Nights in a Beautiful Gypsy Wagon from just €83pp
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: Availability across 2019 + 2020
- Length of stay: 2 nights (but you can customise this!)
- Listing: Romantic Gypsy wagon Glamping Dingle Peninsula
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Castlemaine, Dingle Peninsula
- Meals: Self-catered (vegetarian food available at on-site restaurant)
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €83 per person based on two adults sharing