This is an absolute beauty!! If you’re looking for a quiet couple of days away surrounded by nature, this is the perfect Airbnb for you!
Glamping in Donegal
I stumbled upon this gorgeous tipi tent over in Airbnb. It’s situated in the midst of some of Ireland’s most pristine nature, with mountains, hills, forests and the wonderful Wild Atlantic Way all on your doorstep. From Glenveagh National Park to the misty peak of Mt. Errigal, you’ve got countless hiking and walking opportunities. What’s more, there’s loads of dates during the summer too! You can enjoy a lovely couple of days chilling out in the sun and gazing upon the stars at night – maybe roast a few marshmallows on the fire too! :)
The tipi is super snug, with plenty of space for 2 and even up to 3 guests! But you can enjoy a bit of home comfort though, since there’s a double bed inside that you can get all nice and cosy in! You can also use the lodge on-site to cater for yourselves. Your hosts will provide breakfast using fresh ingredients from their farm too – the lovely hospitality of hosts will be the icing on the cake!
To book this Airbnb, simply click the link below to be taken to the listing. There are loads of dates available – the dates I’ve picked are just an example and it includes the extra feels in the too. Just have a little look at the screenshot as a guide. :)
- Glamping in Donegal: Stay in a Beautiful Tipi Tent with Breakfast Included from just €81 per night!
- Travel period: Availability across 2019 – loads of summer dates too! :)
- Listing: Native American Tipi in the Hills of Donegal
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Accommodates: Up to 3 guests
- Location: Ballyshannon, Co. Donegal
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €81 per night (including extra fees, based on two guests sharing)