It’s always important to take care of yourself – and if you feel yourself craving a little bit of TLC then I think this Galway spa break will do ye nicely.
Galway Spa Break
There’s currently a great offer going on Livingsocial where you can indulge in an overnight stay in a 4* hotel and enjoy some great extras too! The perfect little getaway. And with Valentine’s Day coming up I reckon it’ll be the perfect treat for your loved one too… Just in case you’re stuck for gift ideas. ;)
Included in this deal is an overnight stay at the excellent Ardilaun Hotel, which has received some fantastic reviews might I add! The hotel’s peaceful location and comfortable interiors make it the perfect place for a well-deserved escape, but thanks to the extras thrown in you’re going to have a grand time.
You’ve got €20 of spa credit per person to go towards any 55-minute treatment at the hotel’s excellent spa – just go for whatever tickles your fancy, whether it be a heavenly massage or a nice facial treatment! Just remember to book in advance. And you can combine it with a session in the sauna or steam room, since you’ve got access to the leisure facilities. In addition to all that you’ve got breakfast to look forward to in the morning. Lush stuff!
If this sounds like the kind of get away you need, then just click the link below to get your voucher. And should you feel like you’re in need of a longer break, you can also go for a 2-night option which comes to €64.50pp instead! :)
- Galway Spa Break: 1 Night incl. 4-Hotel, Breakfast Leisure Centre Access and €20 Spa Credit for only €39.50
- Travel period: Valid Sun – Fri until 08/03/2018 (must book by 1st February 2018)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: The Ardilaun
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Taylor’s Hill, Galway
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €39.50 per person based on two adults sharing