Galway Castle Stay
2 Nights for 5 People in Renovated 15th Century Castle
meals No Catering
I’m sure some of your childhood dreams will come true with this awesome Galway castle stay!
Galway Castle Stay
Set in the heart of Galway’s rolling countryside and just a short drive away from Galway City, I’ve spotted an awesome property on Airbnb that’s well worth checking out, especially if you want a staycation with that extra special touch!
This listing will let you and 4 other people enjoy a stay in an authentic 15th century castle that’s been lovingly renovated and converted into a quirky, cosy home. Despite the somewhat unconventional layout, you’ll still have everything you’ll need for a comfy stay!
There’s a master bedroom with access to the turret, and two guest rooms also ensure that you have plenty of space to make yourselves at home. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen and a snug living room complete with an open fire to help keep you warm. You can really tell the host has put a lot of love and effort in this project!
Enjoy some piece and quiet, since your only neighbours will be the sheep and cows in the nearby fields. ;) But like I’ve said before – Galway City isn’t too far away either, so you can enjoy some city life to mix things up!
There’s tons of dates from October 2017 onward, so just pick whenever suits you. :) Click the link below for more info about the listing!
- Galway Castle Stay: 2 Nights for 5 People in Renovated 15th Century Castle only €92pp
- Travel period: Various dates from October 2017 onward
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Listing: Live like a King in my Castle
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 620 reviews
- Location: Cahercastle, Co. Galway
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Accommodates: 5 guests
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €92 per person based on five adults sharing