Still looking for a luxurious and extraordinary short break to an amazing place and don’t know where to look? Your Holidayguru has found you the perfect getaway to France where you’re certainly going to feel like a royal and where you can enjoy the luxury of staying in an unwinding place…
I have spotted this lovely deal here on travelbird.co.uk to the 4-star Château de Castel Novel that has been rated 91% on TripAdvisor and holds the Certificate of Excellence 2014. The deal includes many extras like your breakfast during your stay and a water bottle in your room.
The castle is right in the heart of a 10-hectre wide park in the village of Limousin. The location is secluded and invites to many outdoor activities, but it’s also ideal to visit the city Brive la Gaillarde with only a short drive of 10 minutes.
Château de Castel Novel
The Chateau was built between the 13th and 15th centuries and has been home to many famous local families. The chic historical building has turned into a hotel in 1956 and is runs a first-class restaurant which is Michelin-starred. Besides that there is a modern heated outdoor pool which you are free to use during your stay.
Be sure that this short break is all about relaxing on the beautiful terrace with your beloved one and indulging an outstanding natural setting. Therefore take your time and explore the surroundings on foot or on the bikes that you’ll get for free by the hotel, if you book the deal with Travelbird.
Are you already eager to get to this place? I have checked for you how to get here and you’ve got many ways to get to France and to the Chateau :)
If you prefer to fly, then the best is to fly to the Brive Souillac Airport via London. Ryanair departs on selected dates from London Stansted and you can connect it with a flight from Ireland for around €96. You can book them directly on ryanair.com (Dublin – London – Brives), but you need to fill in the dates yourself: 17/09/2014 – 20/09/2014 is cheap! Your way from the airport to the hotel then just 17 mins by taxi and costs around €38 each way.
Please note that my dates are example dates and that you’re free to change the dates according to the availability on travelbird.co.uk. I have chosen a 3-nights stay, but Travelbird is also offering one night for only €56 per person and two nights for only €103 per person for the dates in September. If you prefer to travel in August then one night costs €66 per person, two nights €119 pp and three nights €192 pp. So pick your favourite dates and create your perfect stay at a castle amidst an amazing natural scenery. Enjoy your stay :)
- France: 3 Nights incl. 4* Chateau, Breakfast and Extras for only €166
- Travel period: 17/09/2014 – 20/09/2014, many other dates in August (€66 pp one night) and September available (€56 one night)
- Travel duration: 3 nights (€166 per person)
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair (via London €96 per person)
- Hotel: 4-star Cheateau de Castel-Novel
- Rating: 91% on TripAdvisor out of 102 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: in a 10-hectare wide park in Limousin, 10 mins from Brive la Gaillarde
- Destination: France
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price includes following extras: bike rental, swimming pool access, water bottle in the room for free
- Excluded: potential tourist taxes
- Airport transfer in France not included. Get the directions from the Airport Brive Souillac here.
- Price: only €166 per person based on two adults sharing