If you’re finding yourself needing to get away from the usual 9 – 5 routine, then an escape to Fermanagh’s tranquil lakes will do you good!
Fermanagh Island Escape
Over at Livingsocial I spotted a lovely offer for a 4* escape to the Lusty Beg Resort. Situated on its own little island, you’ll be in the perfect location to really relax, unwind and enjoy some tranquil moments by the lake. Plus with loads of activities such as kayaking, canoeing and archery on hand, there’s plenty to get stuck into.
You’ll be staying in a spacious double room, kitted out with all the mod-cons you could possibly need. On each morning of your stay you’ll have a scrumptious full Irish breakfast to look forward to, and if you feel you need some serious pampering then be sure to book yourself in for a treatment at the on-site spa – you’ll get a £10 off on all treatments over £40!
To book your wee island escape, simply click the link to be taken to the voucher over at the provider’s website. It’s possible to stay for 2 nights as well with prices starting from €69.50pp.
- Fermanagh Island Escape: 1 – 2 Nights in Excellent 4* Resort in Enniskillen incl. Full Irish Breakfast & Spa Discount from just €49.50pp
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Length of stay: 1 or 2 nights
- Hotel: Lusty Beg Resort
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Lusty Beg Island, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €49.50 per person based on two adults sharing