Edinburgh is a genuinely beautiful city to visit, and the best thing it’s that it’s just a short hop on the plane while you’re there! As well as all the wonderful historic architecture, the countless cosy pubs and vibrant culture, the city also serves as a great base for day trips up into the Highlands, or even popping over to St. Andrews should you fancy a round of golf! If you’re planning a trip to the Scottish capital any time soon, because to take a look at this gorgeous place to stay I’ve spotted on Airbnb.
This listing is for stunningly decorated accommodation in central Edinburgh, just a stone’s throw away from the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Calton Hill and Arthur’s Seat. The room features an eclectic mix of old furniture, but the colour choices give it a fantastic modern edge! The way they’ve painted the room is also super clever too… you can see for yourself in the pictures!
You’ll also have access to the beautiful living room, kitchen and bathroom, so you can make yourselves right at home in this cosy little pad. Your hosts will always be more than happy to give you recommendations for things to do and see in the city, so if it’s your first time to Edinburgh there’s no better way of getting settled in!
I absolutely love the look of this place, and I think the amazing reviews speak for themselves! Flights have to be bought separately, but you will always find cheap deals that work out to a great value for money! I’ve included a link below so you can have a look. :)
- Edinburgh: Stay in Trendy Accommodation in the Old Town Starting from just €61 per night
- Travel period: Lots of availability throughout 2017 + 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights minimum stay
- Listing: Central Double in Quirky Flat
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 186 reviews
- Accommodates: Up to 2 guests
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Hosts can prepare breakfast for you
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from just €61 per night