I found you this amazing Dublin Victorian Home to stay at! Do I even need to sell you Dublin?! It’s home to Ireland’s most prestigious university, the National Museum of Ireland and Dublin City Gallery. There’s also the iconic Temple Bar district, where you can enjoy numerous bars and pubs. Alcohol-enthusiasts will also enjoy a tour of the Guinness Storehouse, where you can enjoy a drink after your tour at the 7th floor panoramic bar!
Dublin Victorian Home
This Dublin Victorian Home has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! The house is well located on a quiet street, close to bus stops but also within walking distance of the city. The room itself has an en suite, a luxurious feather down duvet and a great shower. There will also be a friendly golden retriever about to welcome you! Breakfast is not included by tea and coffee is provided.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing stay!
- Dublin Victorian Home: 3 Nights in En-Suite Room in Amazing Portobello House for only €128pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Example travel period: 28 – 31 August 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Find the cheapest flights on SkyScanner
- Hotel: Ensuite Double Bedroom in Dublin 8
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 202 reviews
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €128 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly