Want the luxury of a getaway but don’t want the hassle of flying? Then be sure to check out this wicked Livingsocial deal I’ve spotted!
Dublin Hotel Offer
You will be staying at the award winning 4 star Talbot Stillorgan Hotel, situated in a prime location close to Dublin City Centre. You will enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay at your modern hotel with luxury features such as marble bathrooms and fluffy towels! During your stay you have the choice between a delightful afternoon tea packed with sweet treats, or €30 of dining credit to use in the hotel’s Purple Sage restaurant, which was awarded an AA Rosette. Be sure to try out the Brass Bar, where you can enjoy your complimentary glass of prosecco. In the morning you will enjoy a full Irish breakfast too, so you’ve got all your energy for the day ahead sorted!
Your hotel is only ten minutes away from the city centre by car, bus or Luas. The hotel offers a courtesy bus service so you can spend your day shopping and seeing the sights in the city centre. Dundrum town centre is located close by if your really want this to be a shopping break ;). If you are prefer pampering you can relax and laze in your king size bed and go to the hotel’s award winning White Pebble Day Spa for some treats! :) After your dinner you can experience Dublin’s famous night life or stay local at your hotel’s famous Turf Club Bar ;)
- Dublin Hotel Offer: 1 Night in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast, Prosecco & Afternoon Tea or €30 Dining Credit only €139
- Travel period: Valid for stays until 31st Jan 2018 (€20 supplement for Friday and Saturday night stays)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Talbot Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Dublin
- Board basis: Breakfast + Afternoon tea/dining credit included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €70 per person based on two adults sharing