Need a break from city life? Or maybe just a little time alone just the two of you? Whatever your needs may be, this Dublin getaway will guarantee you a cosy time!
Nestled in the rolling countryside of Co. Dublin, the Roganstown Hotel & Country Club is the perfect place for a peaceful, tranquil escape. And what’s more, this Escapes.ie offer has got tons of extras thrown in to help seal the deal! :)
The hotel itself is located in a gorgeous Georgian manor house with acres of privately-owned land – nothing but pure peace and quiet! You’ll have your own spacious room where you’ll be able to relax and unwind during your stay.
You’ve got leisure centre access, so if you need to burn off a bit of stress then this will be the perfect way to do it – there’s everything from a Jacuzzi to a sauna and heated pool! Plus you’ve got the perfect dining experience to look forward to as well. Start things off with a complimentary glass of bubbly before tucking into a mouthwatering 2-course evening meal at the hotel’s superb restaurant (it’s been awarded an AA Rosette!).
Finally to top it all off, get stuck into a generous (and free) full Irish breakfast in the morning, and take all the time you need in the morning with late checkout. And all this is just a 20-minute drive from Dublin. Class!
- Dublin Getaway: 1 Night in Excellent 4* Resort incl. 2-Course Dinner & Drink, Leisure Centre Access, Breakfast & Late Checkout only €80pp
- Travel period: Valid until 16/03/2017 excluding certain dates (advance booking requried)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Roganstown Hotel & Country Club
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Swords, Co. Dublin
- Board basis: Dinner & breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €80 per person based on two adults sharing