There’s no better way to experience lovely Donegal than out in nature itself. You don’t have to be cold in a tent though when you can shack up in this lovely snug gypsy wagon from Airbnb. Read on to find out more about this amazing glamping staycation!
Donegal Wagon Glamping
The Wonderly Wagon is a lovely place to get away from it all for a weekend and experience some real culture. The hosts who own the land are renowned for being very friendly and are more than happy to include guests when they spend evenings playing Céilí. The wagon has cooking facilities and there is also a shower and restroom on site as well. With the great reviews, you’d be mad not to consider spending a weekend here.
There are many more dates available than just what I have picked out. Click the link below to book or pick entirely different dates if you like!
- Donegal Wagon Glamping: 2 Nights In Snug Top-Rated Gypsy Wagon only €61
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 05/10/2018 – 07/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airbnb listing: The Wonderly Wagon, cosy and snug all year round
- Score: 5/5 out of 168 reviews + Superhost award
- Location: Fintown, Co. Donegal
- Breakfast – €8 per person
- Dinner – €15.50 – €15.00 per person
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €61 per person based on two adults sharing