Life can be pretty hectic at times and once in a while, we all need to just escape from the daily routine! With this Donegal treehouse getaway I’ve found on Airbnb you can reconnect with what’s most important in life in some beautiful surroundings.
Donegal Treehouse Getaway
Nicknamed the Birdbox this new offering on Airbnb is the perfect way to relax for a couple of days. It’s a cosy handcrafted treehouse that happens to be located right next to the beautiful Glenveagh National Park. So during your stay, you can look forward to waking up to some of the most beautiful views you could imagine. While it is beautiful please do understand that it can be a little compact and you are disconnecting from the modern world so, unfortunately, no Wifi!
There are loads of things to check out in the local area too. Along with the wide choice of traditional pubs, you also have the outstanding coastline of the Wild Atlantic way just a short journey away from you. I couldn’t imagine anything better than relaxing in front of the fire after a long day of enjoying the best of nature!
Follow the links above to book this fab getaway today!
- Donegal Treehouse Getaway: 2 Nights Stay in an Absolutely Stunning Treehouse Close to the Wild Atlantic Way from just €80
- Provider: Airbnb
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (more available)
- Airbnb Listing: The Birdbox, Donegal Treehouse with Stunning Views
- Score: New listing but super host award for the hosts
- Location: Glenveagh county Donegal
- Meals: self-catering
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €80 per person based on two adults sharing