Sometimes you just need to treat yo’self! Enjoy a bit of 4* luxury without breaking the bank with a relaxing escape to Donegal that ticks all the right boxes.
Donegal Spa Escape
This excellent Livingsocial deal is for an overnight stay at the 4* Villa Rose Hotel, situated in Ballybofey. You’re in the heart of the county with the beautiful Wild Atlantic Way and the Glenveagh National Park all just a short drive away.
There’s plenty to love about this deal! Those of you looking to really relax and unwind should make full use of the complimentary access to the thermal suite, where you can soak away your worries. Plus there’s €10pp spa credit on the house that you can put towards a luxurious treatment. There’s no rush to get all your things packed on the last morning of your stay either. Complimentary breakfast and late check-out means you can chill out just that little bit more!
To get the voucher, simply click on the link to be taken to the provider’s website where you’ll get more info about the deal itself. You also have the option of selecting to the 2-night stay for €59.50pp!
- Donegal Spa Escape: 1 Night Stay at Excellent 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast, Thermal Suite Access, Spa Credit & Late Checkout from just €44.50pp
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel period: Valid for stays until 07/04/2019 (excluding Saturdays and selected dates)
- Length of stay: 1 night (2 night stays available for €59.50pp)
- Hotel: Villa Rose Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Ballybofey, Co. Donegal
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €44.50 per person based on two adults sharing