We all need to escape to the coast sometimes, even if it’s just to feel that refreshing breeze, the fresh air, the tranquillity – they’re all perfect remedies for stress! With this fantastic seaside holiday to Killybegs you’ll be able to put your feet up and chill, perfect for a little cheeky escape!
Donegal Seaside Holiday
I found this nifty little Livingsocial deal that I just had to share with you! For one night you and your partner will be able to escape to the lovely village of Killybegs on the stunning Donegal coastline. With its sleepy harbour, whitewashed houses and cosy pubs it’s the perfect little retreat and a great break from a hectic routine.
You’ll be in good hands at the Bay View Hotel. It consistently receives fantastic views and the staff will go out of their way you ensure you get the most out of your stay. You’ll get plenty of fantastic extras, such as complimentary wine which you can enjoy upon arrival. I definitely recommend checking out their restaurant as there’s some excellent seafood and every meal is gorgeously presented!
With a full Irish breakfast to look forward to in the morning you’ll be perfectly set up for the day to come – why not head up to Donegal or explore the coastline? You’ll come across great beaches and the incredible Sleive League cliffs aren’t to be missed if you’re in these parts.
Overall, you’ve got yourselves a great little staycation to look forward to! For such a great price I think it’s totally worth it! Check the deets right here!
- Killybegs Seaside Holiday: 1 Night at Excellent Hotel incl. Dinner Credit, Leisure Centre Access & Breakfast only €40pp
- Travel period: Valid until 31 Mar 2017. Excluded dates/periods: 17 Mar 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Bay View Hotel & Leisure Centre
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Killybegs, Co. Donegal
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €35 per person based on two adults sharing