There’s no denying just how mind-blowingly pretty the Atlantic Coast is! And with this wicked Donegal Hotel Deal, you’ll be able to enjoy a romantic escape by the sea, just the two of you. :)
Donegal Hotel Deal
Groupon has a great deal going right now for an overnight stay at the excellent Arnolds Hotel in Dunfanaghy, Co. Donegal. And there’s an option for a 2-night stay in case you want a little more time away. ;)
At the hotel, you can expect plenty of comforts. You’ll be able to enjoy fantastic views of Sheephaven Bay and the rugged coastlines. The plush beds, open fire and cosy lounges mean that you’ll be able to warm yourselves up nicely after an exciting day of being out and about!
During your stay, you’ll also have some fantastic extras too. You’ve got a whopping €25 of dining credit to share, so you can definitely treat yourselves to a superb dinner at their restaurant without feeling too guilty about the price. And you’ve got a delicious full Irish breakfast to look forward to in the morning as well, so you’ll be spoilt rotten during your time here!
I couldn’t imagine a better way of exploring the North’s wonderful countryside. Just click the link below to get your voucher for this fabulous stay! :)
- Donegal Hotel Deal: 1 Night for 2 People in Great Hotel incl. €25 Dining Credit, Wine & Full Irish Breakfast only €45
- Travel period: Valid until 14 Mar 2019. Please note that there is a €25 surcharge for Fri and Sat nights, payable to the hotel directly.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Arnolds Hotel
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Dunfanaghy, Co. Donegal
- Board basis: Dining credit & breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €45 per person based on two adults sharing