If you feel like a staycation at the beautiful coast of Donegal then take a closer look at the offer from Groupon. You will stay at The Strand Hotel (4/5 on Tripadvisor) in Ballyliffin, in-between Pollan Bay and Tullagh Bay, two beautiful beaches that you should definitely visit. The voucher that you can buy on Groupon treats you to a two-night stay at the elegant hotel that was awarded a Certificate of Excellence.
Included in the deal is a full Irish breakfast on each morning for two plus a late checkout. The location of the hotel is ideal for exploring the surrounding area such as Doagh Famine Village which gives you an insight of life 170 years ago. The beaches that I have mentioned are of course a great place for relaxation. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather on your trip then you can even take a dip in the sea, enjoy the sun or you might bring your surfing gear with you and take a ride on the waves…
Your hotel is located next to the beautiful Glenevin Waterfall also if you’re looking to increase the element of romance for your getaway. There are some fabulous restaurants for an evening meal such as Nancy’s Barn or Caffe Banba in your hotel’s vicinity too so be sure to test them out (and tell them the Guru sent you)! :)
- Co. Donegal: 2 Nights Incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Extras for only €56pp
- Travel period: Valid Sun-Fri until 31 May 2018. There is a €15 supplement for Fri night stays, payable to the hotel directly.
- Travel duration: Two Nights
- Hotel: Strand Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Ballyliffin, Donegal
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price: only €56 per person based on two adults sharing