2 Night Stay in a Beautiful Wooden Cabin with views of Glenveagh National Park
meals No Catering
I was snooping around on Airbnb again and spotted a wonderful wooden cabin by the moors and mountains of Glenveagh National Park. To have Ireland’s second largest national park right at your fingertips… now that’s something!
You’ll be staying in The Hide, a gorgeous custom-made cabin that’s as colourful as it is stylish. The views from the living room are incredible, so curl up on the sofa with a good book, get the stove going and have a cosy time! In fact, the interiors are so well-designed and decorated that you’d feel like you’re actually in a house. Everything makes full use of the available space without having to sacrifice any comfort at all.
As well as Glenveagh National Park you’ve also got the Wild Atlantic Way just a short drive away – with it you can head down to see some of the country’s finest beaches and rugged landscapes that you could never get tired of. After a busy day, why not pop down to the nearby village of Fintown? Sit down, get stuck into some hearty grub at one of the local pubs and enjoy the live music!
- Donegal Getaway: 2 Night Stay in a Beautiful Wooden Cabin with views of Glenveagh National Park from just €80!
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: Loads of dates from October onwards
- Listing: Cosy cabin, stunning Glenveagh view
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 91 reviews
- Accommodates: 2 guests
- Location: Fintown, Co. Donegal, Ireland
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €80 per person based on two adults sharing (incl. extra fees)