3 Nights incl. Cottage for Group of 5
Hotel Donegal Cottage in Lush Countryside
meals No Catering
I found you this Donegal Cottage in Raphoe! This cottage is a great place for 5 friends or a family to spend some quality time together in a beautiful setting! The historic town of Raphoe was a former market town, and the centre still has many 19th century buildings to admire. You can also visit the ancient Beltany Stone Circle which was built around 3000 BC. The countryside of County Donegal is right on your doorstep, so you can easily roam around rugged coastline and beaches. However, if you just want to hole up in a cosy den, this is the perfect place to do that too! Here you can read, write, draw, paint or study in peace!
This lovely cottage in Raphoe, Donegal has a 5* rating out of 59 reviews on Airbnb, and I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The cottage is a restored farm building, which was originally built in 1852! The property has 3 bedrooms, one double, one twin and one single bed room. As this is a rural area, it is advisable to bring or hire a car. The host’s home is behind the cottage, so they will be happy to help you find your way around and give recommendations!
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful time!
- Donegal Cottage: Cottage for Group of 5 for only €114 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel period: 12 – 15 May 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Hotel: Donegal Cottage in lush Countryside
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 59 reviews
- Location: Raphoe, Donegal
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €114 per person based on 5 adults sharing
For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly