I found you this Donegal Cottage Retreat! It’s the perfect spot for a cosy romantic getaway! There’s plenty of activities to do in the local area, such as salmon and trout fishing on the River Finn. The hosts will be happy to lend you bikes to explore the surrounding countryside, or you can do it on foot. You’ll find lots of local pubs where you can enjoy some traditional live music. The Maghery Bay Salon offers seaweed baths overlooking Maghery Beach, which will really help you to chill out! On local beaches you can also surf, play golf, horse ride or kayak! The hosts will be happy to help you organise activities in the local area.
Donegal Cottage Retreat
This idyllic cottage, Gleann Leithin Cottage, has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! This converted byre accommodates 2 guests on a double mezzanine above the open plan living space. There is a cute wood-burning stove that heats the cottage (fuel provided). The hosts recommend bringing or hiring a car for this trip, as public transport in Irish rural areas can be limited.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Donegal Cottage Retreat: 2 Nights incl. Idyllic Cottage for only €63 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Example travel dates: 16 – 18 June 2017
- Many other dates available, dependent on availability
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights on SkyScanner
- Hotel: Idyllic Cottage Retreat in Donegal
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 192 reviews
- Location: Fintown, Co. Donegal
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €63 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly