A trip to the English Riviera is a guarantee to be a fabulous experience! Torquay has so much to do and there’s certainly everything for everyone.
And one thing is for sure: if you seek an unwinding place with iconic palm trees, a busy harbour and an international marina you don’t need to fly hours and hours to a place somewhere far away. Torquay is an ideal place to stay in the country and to spend some relaxing days in such a lovely atmosphere.
Watch for example major sailing events from one of the many world-class restaurants enjoying the beautiful waterfront location. Throw yourself into the vibrant nightlife which includes a big variety of bars, pubs and clubs. And if you’re a dedicated shopper looking for spoiling accessories, then choose from a wide selection of shops of famous national brands.
To experience Torquay and its amazing setting I have found you probably the perfect deal to go along with your short break. You can book on secretescapes.com two nights at the 4-star Imperial Hotel (70% on TripAdvisor) for only €124 per person, so for a total of only €248! And you get a lot of services for your money, just check out the details:
First of all the hotel provides you with stunning views of the bay and the English Channel. The hotel has been built in the Victorian style and boasts a marvellous outdoor pool. Coming to the spa amenities you can get pampered with a wide selection of relaxing heal and beauty treatments including body wraps and massages.
Besides the delicious English breakfast, the deal includes also one three-course dinner at the hotel’s restaurant ‘The Regatta’ on the first night of your stay and a bottle of house wine with the dinner. And on the second day you’ll get an afternoon tea for two.
Please note that it’s better to pre-book the dinner and any spa treatments before your arrival to avoid disappointment.
Enjoy everything here in Torquay: from shopping to relaxing and from the beautiful sea promenade with palm trees to the pleasant cafes and bars… be sure to have a great time here :)
- Devon: 2 Nights incl. 4*Hotel, Breakfast and 3-Course Dinner + Extras for only €124pp
- Travel period: selected dates in August, September and October available
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Hotel: 4-star The Imperial Hotel
- Rating: 70% on TripAdvisor out of 945 reviews
- Location: Torquay, clifftop views over the bay and the English Channel
- Destination: Devon
- Board basis: full English breakfast
- Price includes following services: three-course set menu dinner on first night of stay, afternoon tea for two on the second day, bottle of house wine with dinner, late checkout until 1pm
- Travel is not included.
- How to get there: 2 miles by taxi ride from Torre Rail Station. By car, 30 mins off the M5 down the A38 and A380.
- Price: only €124 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Click here for the hotel
FYI: you can see the offer from secretescapes.com only if you sign in, but it’s for free! You can also connect with Facebook.