As the days start to get longer and you feel that extra bit of sunshine on your face you might be looking for a little getaway to get you through to summer. With this delightful Donegal staycation that I’ve found on LivingSocial, your long search is over. Check out all of the details of this great deal just below!
Delightful Donegal Staycation
As far as staycations go this offer from LivingSocial is hard to pass up. As part of the deal, you’ll get to stay at the stylish and modern McGettigan’s Hotel Letterkenny. This hotel is in a perfect location for exploring all that the Wild Atlantic Way has to offer. You get a couple of sweet extras to make this deal that extra bit tempting. You happen to get a free glass of wine on your arrival and late check out so theres no rush when you’re leaving.
During the day you’ll be able to check out the lovely area of Letterkenny. You can check out the historic Glenveagh Castle where you can step back in time. Or you could try and check out the charming Tropical World where you can see loads of gorgeous animals and explore some lovely gardens. Or you could just chill out in the lovely town of Letterkenny and soak up the chilled vibes that this lovely town has to offer.
Check out the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Delightful Donegal Staycation: 2 Night Stay in Gorgeous Hotel incl. Wine on Arrival & Late Check out just €38pp
- Travel period: Valid for stays until 31st May 2018.
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Destination: Donegal
- Hotel: McGettigan’s Hotel Letterkenny
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Letterkenny, Donegal
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €38 per person based on two adults sharing