I love getting away from it all, don’t get me wrong. But sometimes you just don’t want the hassle of getting to the airport, getting through security, and slogging through a plane ride. So, I’ve found this lovely little Dublin getaway. How can you say no to an overnight stay in gorgeous surroundings right on our shores?
Book this Dublin getaway!
I’ve found you a lovely overnight stay in the Gibson Hotel, a fabulous 4 star hotel right beside the 3 Arena (some of you might know it best as The Point). The cheapest dates I’ve spotted are on a Sunday arrival in October. Ideal for banishing the Sunday night fear we all suffer from around 8.30pm! The hotel is right beside the terminus of the Red Luas Line, so getting into the centre of the city is a doddle. The Luas will take you to O’Connell Street in just 15 minutes, and there are so many options for something to do from there!
Being a tourist in your own country is something I can’t recommend any higher! You should definitely hit the Guinness Storehouse, as the views across Dublin from there are sublime. Kilmainham Gaol is ideal for history nerds. Croke Park does an amazing tour that even those not too into the GAA will love. And, if you want to burn a hole in your credit card, be sure you hop on the Green Luas Line out to Dundrum! There’s so much to do in the city you really will be spoiled for choice! Book your break with the links below!
- Dublin Getaway: Overnight Stay in Fantastically Rated 4* Hotel near the Docklands for only €67
- Provider: Trivago
- Travel dates: 14/10/2018 – 15/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: The Gibson Hotel Dublin
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and Traveller’s Choice 2018
- Hotel location: right beside the 3 Arena and Luas Red Line
- Meals: room only
- Transportation not included
- Price: only €67 per person based on 2 adults sharing