If you’ve been craving a little escape to the country but were having a hard time trying to pick out somewhere really special to stay, then I’ll think you’ll love this Donegal getaway I’ve got store for you today!
Cute Donegal Getaway
I spotted this super cute little cottage in Co. Donegal on Airbnb! You’ll be staying in a cute converted byre, complete with your own private garden with a BBQ and patio, and from the front you’ll have wonderful views out across to the Glendowan Mountains and Glenveagh National Park.
Inside you’ll find a cosy, warm living space with a comfortable bed up on a mezzanine to save space. There’s even an open fire, a small bathroom and a kitchenette complete with all the basic amenities you’d need to cater for yourselves. The outbuilding nearby also has a washing machine in it!
You’ll be in the perfect location for exploring the surrounding countryside, with the pretty village of Fintown only a few kilometres away and the coast just 30 minutes by car. Whatever you choose to do here, whether it be hiking, fishing or kayaking, you’ll be able to enjoy some serious peace and quiet – and the hosts will be able to help arrange activities.
It’s a lovely little place that will definitely feel like a home away from home. Prices start from just €55 – bloody marvellous if you ask me. To book just click the link below and choose the dates that suit you the best.
- Cute Donegal Getaway: Stay in a Lovely Mini Cottage from just €64 per person!
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Availability: Loads of dates across 2018/2019
- Accommodates: 2 adults (children 0 – 12 not allowed)
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Fintown, Co. Donegal
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €64 per person based on a 2-night stay for two adults