I found you this bargain County Galway Getaway, available until 30th June 2018! County Galway is a beautiful area of Ireland, with a vast and varied landscape. You can explore rugged coasts as well as landlocked countryside areas, and one of the largest western lakes, Lough Corrib, is located there too! Other sites of interest include the late medieval castles, Dunguaire and Aughnanure, the derelict Glengowla Mines and the 6th-century Clonfert Cathedral.
County Galway Getaway
The Corralea Court Hotel has a rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! This classic hotel occupies a prime spot near to the town square and the Cathedral of Assumption so is a brilliant base for exploring the area. The building itself dates back to the 19th century. You’ll be staying in a Standard Double Room, including breakfast, a 2-course dinner and a glass of wine on arrival. A 2-night stay option is available, which includes breakfast on your second morning (no dinner or wine on the second night).
I found this deal on Groupon! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic stay!
- County Galway Getaway: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast, and Dinner for only €45pp
- Must be purchased for 2 people at a voucher price of €89
- Travel period: Valid 7 days a week until 30 Jun 2018. Excluded dates/periods: 30 Apr and 1 May 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Optional: 2 night stay also available from €60 pp
- Hotel: Correlea Court
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Tuam, Galway
- Board Basis: breakfast & dinner
- Price: only €45 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly