I found you this County Galway Family Getaway, valid until 16th June 2017! The beautiful County Galway has a varied landscape, there’s coastal areas as well as rugged landlocked areas, where you’ll find Ireland’s largest lake, Lake Corrib. Other spectacular geographical formations in the county include the Cliffs of Mother and the rock formations of Burren. There are also the late medieval castles of Dunguaire and Aughnanure to explrre, as well as the 6th century Clonfert Cathedral.
County Galway Family Getaway
The Clifden Station House has an 87/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! The hotel is housed in a former Victorian style railway station on the centre of Clifden, and is perfectly situated so that guests can explore Co. Galway. This deal includes a stay in a spacious, self catered, 2 bedroom apartment with a fully equipped kitchen. During your stay, you’ll have full access to the hotel’s leisure facilities, including 2 swimming pools (one kids), a Swedish steam room, a hot tub and a sauna. There is an onsite gym and courses such as yoga, pulates and aerobics are on offer. There are 2 restaurants to dine at, Signal Bar and Library Bar, both serving dishes made from fresh local produce.
I found this deal on Groupon! Please book directly with them. Have a great trip!
- County Galway Family Getaway: 4 Nights for Family of 4 incl. 2-Bedroom Apartment & Access to Leisure Centre for only €60pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel period: valid Sun-Thu until 16 Jun 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Find the cheapest flights on SkyScanner
- Hotel: Clifden Station House
- Rating: 87/100 on Trivago out of 609 reviews
- Location: Clifden, Co. Galway
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €60 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly